Monday, November 8, 2010

Procrastination: The Adventure Continues

The end of September and most of October was pretty rough, so I unfortunately did not complete sketching Night of the Silhouette #5. I am down to 5 1/2 pages to go on it, then ink and color and blabbity bloo blah. Fortunately this productivity breakdown lasted much shorter than the one in the middle of issue 3 and I've been cranking through pages at a slow, but steady pace. With any luck the sketches will be done by the end of the week. Then probably another two weeks until it's completely finished. As much as I'd like to feel good that the first volume is complete, I still have my overhaul of 1 & 2 to do. I believe I could get that wrapped up before the year is over though. One thing I'm considering is actually adding in 4 pages of content to Issue 1 and giving the story a little breathing room. There are a few rushed scenes. Not sure if I'll add anything to 2. At 20 pages, it's the shortest issue. Still a while before I get to that phase, so I don't have to make up my mind tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment