Monday, November 29, 2010

Inking complete!!!



Finished inking NOS #5. Work's been getting in the way of my comic work, so I hopefully can have Issue 5 finished before 2011.

The next step is to redo the other issues. I hate to say it, but I feel like Issue 3 may get a slight overhaul as well. Not sure if I'll ever be able to put the brush down. I'm also not sure if I should preserve the original sketch pages for the issues I'm redoing. I think there's no point in being sentimental about them and frankly the inked versions of those are useless to me now, so I guess they'll be enough for the "Century Museum". The more I look at them though, the more I feel like every single panel is going to be drastically redrawn. It's becoming very clear that I won't have the trade paperback ready before 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment