Friday, August 6, 2010

This is the night!


I finished Night of the Silhouette #4's script, where we finally arrive at the titular night. Surprisingly I didn't run to 28 pages like I was expecting, the dialogue scenes went faster than normal. I even ended up with 3 pages I had to fill in (have to do pages as multiples of 4 because it's staple bound and I don't want to make filler). I thought of adding in to the fight scene that cover the first half of the issue, but instead came up with a 3 page scene at the end that is now a pretty definitive moment in the story. It's a much more prominent introduction than I had originally written for a character that really needs to arrive with a bang.

But more importantly, there's a new poll >

Be sure to fill that out. I'm split minded on which title I like best. Want news on when the first three issues will be available? Ha ha, you're funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment