Thursday, March 25, 2010

Changes you can believe in!

I'm thinking about making some changes for Issue #3. I might change the art style up a bit, particularly by making it visually darker. A more significant change is that I plan on making the next issue longer than I had expected. I'm adapting the comic script based off a feature film script with a 1:1 page ratio between the scripts. I feel like I've had to rush and condense things in Issue 1 and 2, so from now on I plan to add 4 pages to the length of the original script pages. The pages have to be multiples of 4 because I don't have any ads or filler. There's a slim chance I'll make a "Special Edition" of the first two issues, but I doubt it. I'd much rather move forward. I feel like there was a progression between the first and second issue's art quality, so maybe this will be one big exercise in progress and the last issue will look significantly better than the first.

Also, I selected to add the first issue to Comixpress's store, but it hasn't appeared yet. I'm guessing they update their store at the beginning of every month, so it should be up in about a week... or they just don't like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment